Airist’s lounge at Dulles Airport provides Food & Beverage and high quality service to customers. (Air France, Korean Air, Iceland, Russia, Arab Emirates, KLM)
LIST OF FOOD & BEVERAGE ITEMS FOR LOUNGE PASSENGERS
6:30am ~ 21:30
1. Sandwiches Individually wrapped, five(5) kinds, including : roast beef, turkey, ham & cheese, tuna on croissant, and mixed vegetables on a roll
2. Hot Food Roast vegetables, pizza, etc.
3. Soup Various selections - soup of the day
4. Grape cups 7 oz. serving of fresh grapes.
5. Cheese, bread Assorted cheese, baguette bread, fresh fruit cup & fresh fruit (assorted apples & oranges)
6. Dry fruit & nuts Assorted dry fruits & nuts, presented as individual servings.
7. Desserts & snacks Includes : brownies, blondes, rice pudding and chips (subject to change).
8. Hot & cold beverages
Hot beverages supplied by AIRISTS "state of the art" WMF Coffee/Espresso machine, including, coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte, decaf, hot chocolate, hot water for tea, assorted juices, soft drinks, lemonade and ice tea.
* The above listed items are subject to change/substitution, depending on availability, season and passenger preference.
120 seats & 20 seats (first Class) Total seating capacity will be about 180 seats.
2nd floor of Dulles International Airport, Virginia, after passing security check point
6:30am ~ 21:30pm
Date of Publishing
Send a message